Master List of Resolutions 2012
1. Read more.
2. Watch more movies in my Netflix instant queue, instead of settling for formulaic crime shows. Seriously, the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has been in my queue for almost a year. Sorry Law & Order: SVU (I will still secretly watch you).
3. Play less video games. This one is the hardest. Especially since I play an MMO.
4. Sew more. Even if it’s just a Kindle cover. Even if I want to hit my head against a brick wall for not understanding small bust adjustments…
5. Go out more. (whine: but I don’t like crowds.)
6. Build more meaningful interpersonal relationships. Reinforce existing ones. (Dear best friend from college, I should email you more frequently than once every year.)
7. Buy/make better gifts than gift cards.
8. Cook more at home instead of dining out.
9. Be more organized.
10. Get fit.